We take your privacy seriously
We take your privacy seriously. Your personal information will be treated as proprietary and will not be divulged beyond what is required to conduct business with you.
- This policy covers how White Glove Fiction treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that identifies your name, address, E-Mail address, phone number, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not necessarily apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that our company does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- White Glove Fiction collects personal information when you register with our company, when you use our products or services, when you visit our web pages or the pages of our partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. AWhite Glove Fiction may combine information about you that we have collected with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and personal interests.
- We automatically receive and record information in our logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the web pages you request.
- We use that information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
White Glove Fiction does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with White Glove Fiction under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help White Glove Fiction communicate with you about offers from White Glove Fiction and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing us to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Cookies and Data Stored on Your Computer
”Cookies” are small data files that are sent from our site to your browser and are stored on your hard drive. They are used to keep track of your general activity. When you make subsequent visits to www.ultimateherocontest.com, your cookie lets us look up a summary of your preferences and past experiences on the site. This allows us to tailor www.ultimateherocontest.com to your needs.
- White Glove Fiction may set, store, and access www.ultimateherocontest.com cookies on your computer. You may disable cookies without effecting the functionality of the web site.
- www.ultimateherocontest.com allows other companies, who show advertisements on some of our pages, set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to White Glove Fiction cookies.
- We may use web beacons (hit counters) to access cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with our products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- White Glove Fiction limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your White Glove Fiction Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas we uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Corrections and Updates
This site provides options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- You may use our Contact Us page
- Send mail to our postal address:
White Glove Fiction
Friendswood, TX 77546
- or call us at:
This policy was created on July 01, 2011 and went into effect when White Glove Fiction opened its www.ultimateherocontest.com site. The latest update for our policies was added July 06, 2011.
Our policies may change from time to time. Please visit this page occasionally to find updates we may have made. We are committed to posting policy changes on these pages so consumers may be sure of how www.ultimateherocontest.com is gathering and using information about them.